The YoHunt team continuously work on its P2E game to ensure that no technical glitches arise, just zombies
YoHunt is a brand-new augmented reality (AR) mobile game bringing challenging and competitive outdoor play-to-earn (P2E) zombie hunting to the forefront of its mission.
Players can hunt down zombies—all of which are non-fungible tokens (NFTs)—in the hope of collecting and trading the rarest ones for numerous perks and advantages used for capturing the Queen and her Ministers.
Killing the one-and-only Queen is a challenging task. So challenging that the NFTs needed for doing so become extremely valuable. Like, hundreds of thousands of dollars valuable.
Not forgetting, her Ministers are worth a pretty penny, too.
Helping You to Catch Virtual Zombies
Bringing AR to the realm, players can venture into the real world to locate and capture virtual zombies using their mobile devices. Similar to Pokemon Go but spookier and more tech-savvy.
But beware. You must watch your back as you try to collect and hunt the zombies before capturing the Queen and her Ministers. The ultimate goal to success is to take her crown and claim it as your own, as the winner, after all.
To achieve such a victory, you must bear in mind and do the following:
- Collect 12 arrows that are not recoverable. Each zombie can have three shots; if hunted successfully during those three shots, the player receives a zombie NFT.
- Also, you can collect free arrows at participating partner locations (familiar coffee shops, parks, etc).
- If you cannot hunt a zombie in three hits, it will escape and reappear in random locations the following day.
- When continuously hitting zombies, the game will become more challenging. Nevertheless, you can find zombies from multiple levels from multiple players.
- If you want to engage with a particular zombie, you can lock the battle on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Queen and Ministers move regularly and quickly, making them hard to hunt.
- You can only find the Queen once capturing all Ministers successfully.
Not forgetting, once acquiring these zombie NFTs—soon to be playable on YoHunt—you can trade the digital assets in the in-house marketplace using YoKen, YoHunt’s native token.
Technicalities Behind the P2E Madness
YoHunt uses all gaming profits to increase the value of YoKen through burning tokens, buybacks, and additions to the liquidity pool. Therefore, it accepts no other cryptocurrencies than YoKen itself.
Beta testers have been working hard to refine the YoHunt mobile app for some time. In addition, the YoHunt team continuously tweaks the game to ensure no technical glitches arise, just zombies.
Following this, the P2E game is finally ready to launch next year—once the market eases up to gain the attraction it very much deserves.
Although, it did get ahead of the game and release its native token on Halloween. Because what
better day to launch zombie-related tokens than on the spookiest day of the year?
Wrap It Up – What’s Next?
In short, YoHunt allows you to prepare for some fun free gameplay and the chance to potentially win up to six figures in YoKen for finding zombies lurking around your streets. What better way than to take a walk while earning cash and hunting down the dead, after all?
The amount of cash these zombies will generate remains a mystery among many. But we know many crypto riches will emerge from this bear market, helping you to get back on the right track.
Be sure to look out for this upcoming P2E game that will readily be available in 2023 on Apple Store and Google Play.
Click here to purchase your very own YoKen tokens, ready for your zombie-hunting fix.
Subscribe to the NFT Lately newsletter to receive news covering the latest NFT drops, releases, reviews and more.